The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- @gastown's new @BuroEspresso is a lovely light filled cafe lit by brass-detailed lighting. Learn more on our blog… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Thrilled that our friends at @LambertetFils1 named one of top 10 brands to watch at @iSaloniofficial this year!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #Spring herald: the Heracleum chandelier. Each blossoming petal is an LED module. Come see it on display in our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Here's a green lamp to delight you this #StPaddysDay Check out our Instagram for our favourite green lights #design… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Love this unexpected design, a cascading chandelier in a casual seating area.The Rain pendants are 15%off til Mar 3… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago