Inspired by a sketch by Pio Manzù and designed in tandem with Achille Castiglioni in 1970, the Parentesi seems like the complete culmination of the modernist manifesto: form as necessary function, the expulsion of ornament and the symphonic composure of a product that draws its beauty from its simplicity.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.