- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- Spent the day installing our new @Baccarat crystal chandeliers. Come see them on display in our Toronto showroom!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Every @Baccarat luminaire comes with white gloves for handling. Classy. Come see the new crystal chandeliers in our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Arihiro Miyake's new Coppelia chandelier is made of 54 LEDs. Learn more about this light on our blog or in-store… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- We're in love with The Dinning Scene by @RAHIREZVANI. Watch the video on our blog to see how it plays out… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @Dezeen rounds up its top 10 picks for lighting designs recently introduced at #Euroluce2017 in Milan #mdw2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Decorative Lighting
Trade show season is in full swing and Las Vegas’ Hospitality Design Expo is coming up on May 15-17th. This year HD Expo is proudly presenting Interiors from Spain, an ICEX initiative (Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade) that brings together some of the best in Spanish design and production. With companies like Marset, Vibia, Bover and LZF exhibiting, the show will bring together some of the most prominent taste makers in Spanish lighting.
Check our blog the week of the event for photos of the show!
More photos of Spanish Lighting to be showcased at HD Expo 2012:
Trig Floor Lamp
“RBW continues its exploration of form and material with Trig, a simple adjustable-height LED !oor lamp of anodized aluminum. Paring down the iconic tripod lamp, RBW presents Trig as part of a new series of products that is at once minimal and human. Simply touch Trig anywhere to switch it on or off.”
RBW is presenting their full collection at the ICFF 2012 booth 1936 and debuting for the first time at NeoCon 2012 booth 8-7078.
With the launch of CREA comes 14 new collections with 5 new modular design families. All of them easily designed through Vibia’s interactive website featuring full CRM and project management tools available through CREA.
When we visited Vibia at Euroluce last year, we wrote that they stole the show with the introduction of their newest modular systems that are as much art installations as they are lighting systems. Vibia’s R&D visionaires have created CREA (Create Your Project), a digital design tool featured on the Vibia website to go hand in hand with all their latest designs, but configured to work for any Vibia product.
Things you should know about CREA
Sunday was the first day of Frankfurt’s Light+Building fair: The world’s biggest trade fair for lighting and intelligent building. It boasts over 1,500 lighting manufacturers (including Brand Van Egmond, Vibia, Flos, Ares, DGA, Fabbian, Marset and Bover) making it one of the most complete representations of the lighting industry.
From decorative to architectural to outdoor, almost the full spectrum of lighting is represented at the fair. The theme at Light+Building this year is energy efficiency and incorporating lighting efficiency into the broader scheme of engineering, architecture and construction. On our first day we visited the booths of Ares and Marset – two brands that never disappoint in their showings.
Here are some photos from our first few days at the fair:
As the featured lighting brand at Salone del Mobile this year they’re excited to introduce these two very original additions to their collection:
by Lukas Peet
Jewelry is the inspiration for Rudi, a series of pendant lamps named after Lukas Peet’s father. Rudi is made from bent brass tubes that hold handmade cold cathode lamps. The fixtures hang from their cords, which are knotted around the metal tubes.
The Maxi Outdoor Floor Lamp
Based out of Barcelona, Bover’s unique perspective on lighting has enabled them to build and design an outdoor collection that exudes the warmth and the timeless sophistication of life by the sea.
“Those of us who live near the Mediterranean know all the nuances of light. For this reason, when night comes, we transform it into little spacelets of day.”
Lluís Porqueras, of the Bover design team
The Lineana Family
The Fora Family