- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- @gastown's new @BuroEspresso is a lovely light filled cafe lit by brass-detailed lighting. Learn more on our blog… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Thrilled that our friends at @LambertetFils1 named one of top 10 brands to watch at @iSaloniofficial this year!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #Spring herald: the Heracleum chandelier. Each blossoming petal is an LED module. Come see it on display in our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Here's a green lamp to delight you this #StPaddysDay Check out our Instagram for our favourite green lights #design… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Love this unexpected design, a cascading chandelier in a casual seating area.The Rain pendants are 15%off til Mar 3… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Pictures
Trig Floor Lamp
“RBW continues its exploration of form and material with Trig, a simple adjustable-height LED !oor lamp of anodized aluminum. Paring down the iconic tripod lamp, RBW presents Trig as part of a new series of products that is at once minimal and human. Simply touch Trig anywhere to switch it on or off.”
RBW is presenting their full collection at the ICFF 2012 booth 1936 and debuting for the first time at NeoCon 2012 booth 8-7078.
As the featured lighting brand at Salone del Mobile this year they’re excited to introduce these two very original additions to their collection:
by Lukas Peet
Jewelry is the inspiration for Rudi, a series of pendant lamps named after Lukas Peet’s father. Rudi is made from bent brass tubes that hold handmade cold cathode lamps. The fixtures hang from their cords, which are knotted around the metal tubes.
The Maxi Outdoor Floor Lamp
Based out of Barcelona, Bover’s unique perspective on lighting has enabled them to build and design an outdoor collection that exudes the warmth and the timeless sophistication of life by the sea.
“Those of us who live near the Mediterranean know all the nuances of light. For this reason, when night comes, we transform it into little spacelets of day.”
Lluís Porqueras, of the Bover design team
The Lineana Family
The Fora Family
Foscarini’s BeHive wins for its sculptural quality and innovation. As described on Aisslinger’s site:
“The appealing volume of Behive is the result of the overlapping of a sequence of rings in successively larger sizes. Deceptively simple and regular in appearance, the rings of Behive are the result of a highly complex collaborative engineering process and materials research for which Foscarini is so well known.”
Through some creative designing, the light source cannot be seen through the slits of the BeHive from any given angle and its warm, generous luminosity and familiar shape make it a flexible piece, fitting for a number of surroundings.
Watch Foscarini’s video with Aisslinger in his studio, below, discussing his inspiration and process for the BeHive. He explains that its simplicity is rather deceptive as a lot of creative engineering had to go into producing its seamlessness.
Congratulations to both Foscarini and Aisslinger!
The Marset Clea Desk Lamp is a very stylish table lamp. Standing at a perfect 10.7″, with a base of only 5.5″ it doesn’t take up much space, but provides a warm, bright light for any task. Designed by Christophe Mathieu, this pop art inspired lamp is based on, “ergonomics, aesthetics and modernity”. Made from injected polycarbonate, it comes in red, anthracite, black, white and chrome.
More Photos of the Marset Clea Table Lamp by Christophe Mathieu Below!