The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- Light & shadow merge in new THEIA #lighting collection designed by Mathias Hahn for @Marsetbcn #design #lighting https://t.co/zkI9SRmj9r 4 days ago
- Sexy, sassy, sly, sweet, stylish--what's your "S" word? Express it with this 1m tall graphic lamp from @DelightFULLL https://t.co/ooyPUBv9mN 1 week ago
- RT @consideredD: Loving this path lights at our #westvan project #ares #talia thanks for the help @lightform_inc instagram.com/p/BGVOjHClc5a/ 1 week ago
- The spectacular #FacetedFantasy tablescape by @designs_AV plays on shape, colour & reflection #DxDCgy @dinnerxdesign https://t.co/oU9E74sPvd 3 weeks ago
- Along came a spider & sat down beside her. New Spider light crawls up walls & across ceilings to drop down beside u https://t.co/YfqgzPnJG6 3 weeks ago