The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- Great hospitality lighting: new Wireflow pendants are spectacular in Barton, a new Barcelona resto #lighting #design http://t.co/kXxk1cfyKX 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/YzoL0ITYAT0?a FLOS Compass Spot Ceiling Install 1 day ago
- SID's new Frozen ceiling lights are only 5cm off the wall--great for low ceilings at home or in offi pinterest.com/pin/2981524378… 2 days ago
- Loving the new #Nostalgia collection designed by Dima Loginoff for Studio Italia Design pinterest.com/pin/2981524378… 2 days ago
- Our top picks from SID's new LED lighting collection lightform.ca/stunning-new-c… #lighting #design #interiors #madeinitaly http://t.co/dMVg59AZNC 2 days ago