The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- Playful, pretty pastels. The new Cirque pendants were inspired by balloons, carrousels, colours & light. Design by… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 days ago
- @byBRABBU if you're in Canada it's from @LightForm_inc ! 1 week ago
- A group of lines create an elegant, fascinating symphony suspended in a magical equilibrium: the Allegro suspension… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
- Create a magical light + sound atmoshpere wherever you go with the new UMA sound lantern #design #lights #giftideas… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago
- Yes, gold pineapple lamps do have more fun #pineapples #design #lighting #lamps #lightforrm https://t.co/ny1XsLmMiP 2 weeks ago