The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- Thank you Verner Panton, for teaching us to embrace colour #design #lighting #vernerpanton #scandinaviandesign https://t.co/tTiK4E5Ytg 13 hours ago
- Introducing the new BABEL LED lighting collection from Parachilna. Create your own custom pendant with 4 uniquely s… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- Aristocratic yet cheeky: a cluster of Jeeves & Wooster pendants light up the private dinning room at… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 days ago
- RT @AtlanticArtBloc: Oh, YES. THIS! twitter.com/LightForm_inc/… 4 days ago
- The Demeter desk lamp as seen in @GlobeStyle today. Learn more on our blog: lightform.ca/new-from-roll-… #design #lights https://t.co/4msF5SmNMj 6 days ago