The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- Distorting the traditional #chandelier: new Le Roi Soleil designed by #MarcelWanders for @Baccarat #design #lights https://t.co/f8jSzoXMY2 4 hours ago
- New Theia collection of #lights designed by Mathias Hahn for @Marsetbcn wins NYCxDesign Award! #icff #design https://t.co/4gQEQVewxU 1 day ago
- RT @AtlanticArtBloc: So blown away by this beauty, and informative and helpful staff @LightForm_inc #InInglewood https://t.co/q4ENH0JR0c 1 day ago
- Top outdoor lighting picks from @AzureMagazine include new @marset wall-mounted Soho lights bit.ly/1qrApRm https://t.co/0bjSG9Fp5a 1 day ago
- The Victoria #chandelier has crystal fringes that descend like waterfall droplets #lights #design @BRANDVANEGMOND https://t.co/Lee17PEy9O 1 week ago