The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/m6js7EZ0h7A?a SET: A Wall Arts collection by VIBIA 1 day ago
- RT @DsignChronicle: RT for a chance to win a pair of tickets to @DesignExchange’s first ever design auction bit.ly/1PLRbGr #DXDA #… 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/p8CmKxikL74?a NÓN LÁ, BOVER - Jorge Pensi, Constanze Schütz Archiproducts Design 6 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/LtboX4i39A0?a Reflections on light with Stefano Colli 1 week ago
- @mattdance @erdance Rhythm can b hung vertically or horizontally & you can adjust each 'stick' to create unique shape http://t.co/4NHe3bJKVQ 1 week ago