The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- So excited to see the latest lighting designs debuting this week in Milan! Follow us for daily pics from #Euroluce ow.ly/LxRSK 6 days ago
- Not sure what to do with your bare walls? Try these artful luminaires #lighting #design #interiors #interiordesign youtu.be/WczKNI6ms00 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/WczKNI6ms00?a Wall Arts by VIBIA 1 week ago
- How to create warmth and soften your space with the right #lighting lightform.ca/pearl-like-pen… @foscarinilamps #design http://t.co/9KCnxN7tSn 1 week ago
- New residential #design by Rene Picard Interiors features a soft shaped #pendant to contrast the home's strong lines http://t.co/CoYm5D8iy4 1 week ago