The recently opened downtown Vancouver Commune Cafe by Evoke International Design features the Float pendant from UK Designer Benjamin Hubert for the first time in North America. The Float pendant series is made from hand turned Portuguese agglomerate cork and is available in several shapes.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
- RT @Torontounion: Last night at @LightForm_inc for the launch of our partners @partisanarch #GWEILO! #PARTISANSFACTORY https://t.co/3gJDwhg… 2 days ago
- RT @infra_struct: We went to the @LightForm_inc @partisanarch #gweilo launch party last night and were not disappointed. #partisansfactory… 2 days ago
- RT @DesignExchange: We are @LightForm_inc watching @partisanarch in action making GWEILO lights. #TODO17 https://t.co/TxYS3KIUJ9 3 days ago
- RT @ana_textiles: Live light thermoforming going on @lightform_inc by #partisansfactory #todo17… instagram.com/p/BPbbhI_B4hs/ 3 days ago
- RT @russellpollard: Thanks @partisanarch & @LightForm_inc ! Had a great time at #PARTISANSFACTORY https://t.co/rG0kQB9ICD 3 days ago