For the re-design and build of the Spoon & Fork restaurant in Toronto, architect Peter Vishnovsky’s primary goal was to counteract the fast-paced environment of its location by encouraging people to come in, slow down, and relax. He wanted the restaurant to stand apart from the big-box buildings surrounding it in an inviting way, and wanted that feeling to continue on the inside with an intimate atmosphere.
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.