Longtime LightForm favourite, FontanaArte showed a promising lineup of new fixtures at Euroluce this year. This Italian company has been creating some of the most iconic and recognizable pieces since its inception in 1933. We think many of their new lights, like the Yumi above, will also join the FontanaArte masterpiece mantle. What do you think?
- LIGHTFORM BLOG HAS A NEW HOME!
- INSPIRATION: Yingjia Club by Neri & Hu
- EVENTS: Interiors from Spain at HD EXPO 2012
- NEWS: Rich Brilliant Willing at ICFF + NEO CON 2012
- JOB WELL DONE: Interview with Insight Design Group
- MORE PHOTOS: DGA & BOVER at Frankfurt’s Light+Building 2012
- PHOTOS: Vibia, Brand Van Egmond and Terzani at Light+Building 2012
- NEWS: Vibia Launches CREA at HD Expo
- PHOTOS: This week at Frankfurt’s Light+Building Fair
- NEWS: Roll & Hill at Salone Del Mobile 2012
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.